Power Christian Academy will send out a monthly lunch menu on or before the first day of every month.
Students may purchase lunch from our lunch program or bring a sack lunch from home.
Parents have the option of choosing to opt out of our lunch program entirely - if you choose not to purchase a meal plan,
your child will never be allowed to purchase a lunch during the entire school year- or purchase either a 20-Day Lunch Card or a Yearly Meal Plan in the school office.
When purchasing a 20-Day Lunch Card, a new card will be issued and charged to your account when the card is used up.
· No-Lunch Plan – Annual $75.00 cafeteria maintenance fee
· 20-Day Lunch Card - $80.00 (new card issued when expired)
· Yearly Meal Plan - $525.00 ($3.50 per day for 150 lunches)*
*The Yearly Meal Plan has allowed for 150 lunches (there are a total of 170 school days), although your child may eat at school every day that a school lunch is served.
This plan has taken into account twenty days to allow for absences, sack lunches from home, class parties, field trips, or early dismissals. There are family discounts available.
The lunch schedule is as follows.
· 11:00 AM – 11:30 PM Pre-school – Sixth Grade Students
· 11:30 PM – 12:00 PM Seventh – Twelfth Grade Students
Power Christian Academy * 1601 Shiloh Drive * Laredo * TX * 78045